So I found more songs about being in lust and breaking up than being in love!
1. Love Will Tear Us Apart, Joy Division. The love/hate relationship.
2. Take Another Little Piece of My Heart, Janis Joplin. For that guy that leaves for no reason.
3. You Oughtta Know, Alanis Morissette. That cheating bastard.
4. I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get Over You, Colin Hay. I think the title explains it well.
5. Don’t Cry, GNR. The break up you have to do but don’t want to.
6. You Give Love A Bad Name, Bon Jovi. For that girl heart breaker.
7. Tangerine, Led Zeppelin. For looking back on the good times that existed in a past relationship.
8. Something I Can Never Have, NIN. I think the title explains it well.
9. Don’t Speak, No Doubt. When you don’t want to hear why.
10. Sour Times, Portishead. Another one where the title explains it well.